"airbenders are able to warm themselves with only their breathing"
ok so this explains why katara and sokka were bundled up in parkas galore while aang was just walking around in his little jump suit like it was a perfect summer evening. I’m so glad this was cleared up. I literally thought Aang’s optimistic attitude is what kept him warm, heavens.
HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?!
what happened in roughly 1870 though
why was there temporary internet
with a few people searching for pokemon?
you’re gonna have to narrow it down a bit
I FELT SO SORRY FOR HER IN THIS MOMENT.
like ok from the day she got on the hogwarts express, people were making fun of her and she’s never viewed as pretty or attractive until the moment in the first gif.
and because ron is fuckin jealous, he makes her feel like shit and ugh it’s like her one night of being someone else is just shattered and and and
WHY DID YOU D O THAT
I get really annoyed with people who are like “well she could have asked ron first instead of screaming at him to not use her as a last resort.”
well… no. She was asked by krum right away. She wanted to go with him. She wasn’t going alone and moaning that Ron hadn’t asked her. Her objection was to being treated like she should have been available to him, and being treated like she was lying about having a date. And who the fuck wouldn’t be offended by somebody thinking that they’re so undesirable that they made up a date?
this post actually made me almost cry no joke
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
The planet Saturn, August 11, 1981, imaged by Voyager 2 from a range of 14.7 million kilometers (9.1 million miles). You can also see the moons Dione (right) and Enceladus. (NASA)
Average size mannequin with average size woman.
The problem, in one picture.
I never realized until seeing this picture that my interpretation of an average size woman has become REALLY SKEWED oh my god I wanna cry
I would end someone’s life if they did this to me.
they would pay with their life AND their money